Wouldn’t it be great to be able to quickly compile and view just the information you need? The last thing a busy project manager wants is to spend their weekend digging through mountains of spreadsheets to find the one piece of data they are looking for. Project dashboards are an excellent tool to show a high-level, visual summary of project data. With several different kind of dashboards available, dashboards in construction management software are gaining popularity and increased functionality as they enable users to see several Key Performance Indicators at once. Key changes in business metrics are instantly visible to managers, enabling them to make the necessary decisions with impressive speed. DRAXware Project Dashboards help managers easily understand the status of their projects and quickly answer key questions such as:
- What are my actual costs in labour, equipment, materials and subcontractors?
- What are my indirect costs?
- How much materials, in tonnes, has been used for each site?
- What are the top issues I should be aware of?
- How much of the planned work have been accomplished?
- Where are we at… estimated production versus actual? Forecasted hours versus actual? In costs, month over month?